Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
POD in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) starts a program entitled “Envision Gaza 2020”, USAID-funded project, to implement two key activities:
(1) Providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the forms of food and non-food items and cash, and (2) Increasing employment opportunities through short term employment in the form of cash for work, cash for internships and cash for apprenticeships, minor capital investments, and job training.
POD is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Field Monitor (FM)
Title: Field Monitor (FM) - Full-Time
Place: POD Office, Deir Al Balah
Period: 6 months
Reports to: Project coordinator (PC)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for follow-up and monitoring of project activities including conducting regular visits as assigned by the Project coordinator.
- Introduce and represent the project in the targeted communities including arranging and leading orientation sessions with beneficiaries.
- Collect and verify beneficiaries’ data and conduct data entry as required.
- Contribute to the development of project work plans.
- Register, handle and follow-up with feedback cases in the field.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in international development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of emergency relief.
- Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance and electronic voucher projects.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- She/he must be Resident of Middle, Khan Younis or Rafah governorates.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application:
Applicants have to sign in using their preferred Gmail account.
- Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Thursday, 16-Sep-2021.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.