Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
POD is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision, follow-up and monitoring of Project activities in the field as assigned by the PC;
- Introduce and represent the project in the target communities by establishing strong community links;
- Coordinate the daily progress of the Project activities and provide regular on-site supervision of activities implementation;
- Conduct regular field visits to the beneficiaries;
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and undertake monitoring activities;
- Contribute to the development of Project work plans;
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them;
- Documenting all Project phases;
- Any other tasks assigned by project coordinator.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in international development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field;
- Minimum three years of Experience working within the NGO sector in similar positions;
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic;
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proven ability to develop progress reports;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel);
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management;
- Able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment;
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural);
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application online HERE no later than Monday, 25 January 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply separate application for each position you are interested in.
No phone calls please.