Background Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non-governmental organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in Child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery. Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community.
Save the Children International (SCI) in partnership with Bayader and others local NGO’s in the Gaza strip implementing “Strengthening resilience, agricultural recovery and green technology in Gaza” project funded by BMZ.
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to poverty reduction and strengthens community resilience of vulnerable, conflict affected populations in Gaza.
Bayader seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Numbers of Vacancy: 2
- Responsible for the supervision, follow-up and monitoring of project activities in the field as assigned by the PC.
- Introduce and represent the project in the target communities by establishing strong community links.
- Coordinate the daily progress of the project activities and provide regular on-site supervision of activities implementation.
- Conduct regular field visits to the beneficiaries.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and undertake monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development of program work plans.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
- Documenting all program phases.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. University degree in Agronomist, or related field.
2. At least 3 years’ of working experience preferable in agriculture and water sectors.
- Significant experience working on agriculture projects required.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop progress reports.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- He must be from Khan Younis Governortae.
How TO Apply Qualified candidates should submit the following documents to following email: [email protected]
- The most recent CV including 2 professional contacts as references.
Kindly state in the email subject “Field Monitor” Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications 15/08/2018, no later than 16:00 PM. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interested Females are encourage to apply