Field logistic and quality control coordinator of Development Department.
Caritas Jerusalem (CJ) is a humanitarian and development organization that represents the socio-pastoral services of the Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It was founded in 1967 in the aftermath of the Six Day War, Caritas Jerusalem beneficiaries' number over 30,000 individuals from all religious backgrounds in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Caritas Jerusalem is a member of Caritas Internationals, a confederation of 165 Caritas organizations operating in more than 200 countries. For further information about Caritas Jerusalem, please visit: www.caritasjr.org
Caritas Jerusalem is seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Field logistic and quality control coordinator
Contract Period: 12 months contract, with possibility of extension(s)
Location: Beit Sahour
Starting date: Immediately.
CJ is looking for a experienced coordinator to run a one-year project in creating jobs through olive wood production:
The field logistic & quality control coordinator will ensure that all external and internal requirements are met during the implementation period. The coordinator will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues as well as for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of the department activities including ensuring adherence to Caritas Jerusalem and donor guidelines and standards. The coordinator report directly to the head of development department.
- Device procedures to inspect and report the quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Supervise and guide suppliers and the workforce.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Report all malfunctions to the head of the development department.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Assist in coordinating all phases “initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation, and closure of projects.
- Conduct field visits and follow up projects activities on regular basis.
- Write and submits the required reports related to the implemented projects.
- Perform any other program implementation tasks as might be assigned.
Required education and competencies:
Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office package.
- Good communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Demonstrates good time management skills.
- Candidates must have a valid Driving license.
- Candidates will invest good portion of their time travelling around Bethlehem governorate.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to
by no later than 02:00 pm, November 14th , 2017, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.