- Accept Everyone – Be intentional about inclusion
- Make Things Happen – Seek opportunities to lead and innovate
- Display Courage – Act with integrity
- Demonstrate Care – Look after yourself and one another
- Be Playful – Have fun at work
- Ensures participation of partners, children/young people and stakeholders in the process of project planning and implementation of the proposed activities.
- Supports Coaches and Coach Trainers in developing their activity plans and schedules, encourages their initiatives while ensuring alignment with project proposal, facilitates their activities and reports to the PO.
- Organizes and conducts special events activities, play days and sports tournaments.
- In coordination with partners, Coaches and Coach Trainers, evaluates events, provides updates of lessons learned and best practices and reports on progress and challenges as they arise.
- Manages the logistical arrangements for training workshops and
- Assesses training needs of Coach Trainers, Coaches, Junior Leaders, teachers and partners, recommends the suitable intervention and works with them to develop training
- Organizes and facilitates training workshops conducted by other program staff and participates in the training as
- Facilitates the training sessions conducted by Coach Trainers, evaluates them and reports to the
- Handles equipment management and distribution in the assigned community.
- Handles advance payments and manages cash money used for the activity implementation.
- Follows up on how partners are spending budget received for project implementation in the location and verifies the accuracy of their financial reports and receipts and reports to the
- Assesses needs for facility repairs and upgrades in the community, facilitates the authorized work and ensures that overall work has been completed in accordance with the approved
- Conducts regular field visits with partners, Coach Trainers and Coaches to follow up and provide support as
- Participates in workshops/training to partners, Coaches and Coach Trainers in the quantitative data collection tools and qualitative monitoring tools and ensures accurate and timely submission of quantitative and qualitative data to RTP
- Provides narrative, qualitative and quantitative monitoring information/data to support monthly, quarterly and annual reports to update Country and Regional Office on project
- Submits financial reports related to activity
- Ensures partners and coaches are in compliance with child safeguarding policy.
- Identifies community needs, participates in the selection of communities and partners to be included in RTP program in the respective field.
- Represents RTP in the project location and relevant forums and have regular consultations with local partners, stakeholders and key beneficiaries in the assigned community.
- Conducts performance assessment of Coach Trainers and Coaches and recommends incentives based on the approved incentive criteria.
- In collaboration and consultation with partners, PO and the Training Officer implements a coach incentive system
- In collaboration and consultation with partners identifies potential coaches who can become Coach Trainers.
- Recommends Coach Trainers and Coaches for certification.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, adult education or any related discipline.
2 years’ experience working in project implementation and facilitation part of which should have been in leading a team
- Ability to confidently represent oneself and Right To Play
- Effective planning and organizing skills
- Coaching and feedback skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong development and team building skills
- Understanding of adult education principles
- Computer literacy in outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet
- Effective report writing
- Understanding of a community-led process
- Understanding of the concept of sport for development
- Understanding of child rights and child protection
Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Experience implementing a development program with local populations in both rural and urban settings
- Experience in training, leading workshops and teaching
- Personal sport and activity background with coaching experience
- Holds a valid driver’s license
WHO YOU ARE:
You are highly driven, results-oriented, collaborative and well-rounded leader with a passion for working with
children and youth. You are an exceptional communicator with excellent networking skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
The opportunity to work with a passionate, innovative and collaborative team where you have the ability to make things happen. You will gain experience working for a globally recognized organization with a healthy culture premised on our Culture Code (accept everyone, make things happen, display courage, demonstrate care and be playful). In addition, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including personal learning and development days.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply Here to upload your resume and cover letter in English.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Shortlisting of applications will begin immediately and interviews may be held before the closing date.
Right To Play provides equal employment opportunities to employees regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. As such, we encourage females and groups who have been historically disadvantaged with respect to employment to apply for positions at Right To Play. We offer a family-friendly environment that allows for flexible work arrangements in order to support staff diversity and ensure a healthy work-life balance.
We are a child-centered organization. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in our programs. The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Screening or equivalent criminal check as a condition of employment.
Should you require any form of accommodation during the recruitment process, kindly contact the People & Culture team by email at [email protected]