Title: Field Engineer/ Document Control (Three Positions)
Reports to: Program Construction Manager
Location: Gaza, Tulkarem, Yatta
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working under the supervision of the Program Construction Manager, the Field Engineer/ Document Control must have experience in Construction Management to fulfil the required responsibilities and tasks.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Prepare all kind of construction documents with attachments, such as but not limited to submittals, minutes of meetings, forms, and keep them in file, make copies, return copies to project team and contractor as needed; Receive documents from Contractor.
- Make sure that all deliverables are provided in requested forms and information, stamp and sign and return copies to contractors as needed, and keep a copy on file.
- Upload all kind of construction documents on server.
- Liaison with program office in regards to coordination with other departments.
- Prepare and update Submittals logs and forward each submittal to other project team for recommendations, review or approval and keep originals in file.
- Make copies of submittals and comments sheets, and attach all with contractor copies.
- Provide follow up by tracking status on construction documents and work with project team to expedite processing.
- Prepare support documents for the meeting such as project key data, BOQ and any other documents requested by Project Manager, and make the required copies of all.
- Prepare meeting room and distribute agenda for all attendees prior to starting; Take meeting minutes and provide support to Project Manager where required, make sure that all attendees sign the attendees sheet and prepare draft minutes of meeting in the requested format.
- Draft weekly and monthly draft Summary with copies to the project manager.
- Coordinate with the resident engineers and inspectors.
- Conduct site visit with Resident Engineer and prepare the draft punch list with Resident Engineer.
QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
- Must hold a Bachelor Degree in engineering with significant experience of not less than (3) years.
- High level of written and verbal communication ability.
- Must have experience in office administration and document control role, preferably in the context of large infrastructure projects
- Understanding of contracts, documents, drawings and specification is required.
- Advance computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
Arabic and English fluency in oral and writing is needed.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Monday, August 20, 2018 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the position and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Field Engineer/ Document Control” and for which location you are applying for (Gaza, Tulkarem or Yatta). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are included in the email, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
No phone calls will be accepted. SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.