Implement the project activities ensuring that technical quality and standards are considered and respected during project implementation.
Handle the daily follow up of project activities on the field, track the progress of the activities and provide timely feedback
Conduct the technical assessment in institutions with the Facet questionnaire tool.
Conduct the Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) in the selected facilities based on the guidelines provided.
Coordinate the provision of the designed interventions in the selected schools.
Develop in the field the Ranas tool, providing the baseline survey and developing in the schools the behaviour change techniques (BTCs).
Prepare and submit periodical reports on the implementation of assigned duties to the Project Manager. In exceptional cases, reporting documents could be required more frequently or regarding specific activities.
Prepare and submit work plan, and keep track of beneficiary’s data base
Keep close coordination with Cesvi partners, local authorities, community, community leaders and stakeholders, according to MoU provisions.
Arrange meetings with communities and stakeholders for sharing project activities in line with the project partners, provide translation support from English to Arabic when necessary.
Ensure that the project is implemented in accordance with relevant CESVI technical guidelines, standards, and policies.
Ensure that at all times contact with beneficiaries is conducted in a sensitive and respectful manner.
Manage activities implementation according to working schedule and meeting planned deadlines
Anticipate and mitigate risks and trouble-shoot any unforeseen challenges during the project implementation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in relevant field and proved experience in WASH activities and works in institution sector.
- Ability to write reports and follow-up execution of projects.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and interactive training, good intercultural skills.
- Ability to conduct FGDsin institutions.
- Management of complaint feedback mechanisms
- Excellent computer skills, fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); experience on the use of Kobo toolbox in institutions.
- Fluent in written & spoken English/ Arabic with technical report writing.
- Valid local driver's license.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure, make decisions, and problem solving.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and resilient, able to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments & meet deadlines with willingness to travel to the field independently
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Desirable Knowledge of the Ranas tool methodology.
- Previous experience with CESVI is a plus.
The assignment is a full-time post expected to start immediately. Please note that it is a project-based post and does not imply continued employment with Cesvi after the end of the contract period.
All applications should be accompanied by a signed Cover Letter and a signed CV in English and contact details of three reference person. Applications without Cover Letter and clear reference to this specific announcement will not be considered.
Submit your CV, Cover Letter and References to:
with indication of the position reference in the subject line (Field Engineer/West Bank/02-2021)