Summary of Key Functions and Responsibilities
The scope of the Field Engainer main responsibilities are: to assure the high-quality standards of all the technical components of WW-GVC implemented actions; to provide proper implementation of all infrastructural components.
Functions and Responisibilities
- In charge of and supervisor of all the detailed planning and design of the technical activities, including the proper conduction of field visits and elaboration of the Work Plans for any given activity.
- First responsible in the elaboration of BoQ for any given activity, including the financial planning of the related expenses and the assurance of consistency between the initial identified costs and the final actual expenses for any given activity
- In charge of the specific BoQ of any Tender and MoU elaborated within the Projects scope, under the supervision of the Area Manager and Project Manager
- In charge of the Plan for GIS mapping of the communities, in line with WW-GVC methodology and procedures, as well as assuring the timely production of the GIS maps for any given community, under the supervision of the Project Managers and in coordination with Information Manager and Social Workers.
- Preparing contracts, commencement letters, correspondances and Hanover documents
- Support in preparation of MoUs
- Preparing and approving payments for suppliers, contractors and beneficiaries.
- Reporting and bookkeeping for all correspondences and related documents.
- Activities cost control, forecasting, quantity survey and keep update with market prices and fluctuation.
- Filling registers and forms according to the project procedures and guidelines.
- Support in preparation of work plan, risk analysis and mitigation measures.
- Designing, modelling, drawing and preparing tender documents for different activities including water and sanitation utilities, human and animal shelters and any other activities requested by WW-GVC under the supervision of Area and Project Managers
- Participating in projects pre and post monitoring and evaluation, indicators verification, and achieving the project’s objectives and goals.
Supervision of construction of infrastructures
- Follow up the daily field works, including supervising the works implemented either by people or contractors.
- Checking the delivered materials to be in compliance with technical specifications.
- Measuring the exact executed works and reporting that to area manager and project manager.
Liaise with stakeholders
- Prepare manuals and required consultation for the village councils, beneficiaries for future maintenance or expansion.
- Liaise and maintain constant coordination with the Beneficiaries representatives and Technical staff of Projects and Programs’ Partners, under the supervision and always in consultation with the Sector Coordinators.
- Helping in new projects identification, including field survey work, cost estimation, drafting concepts, indicators and maps.
Institutional Outputs Responsibilities
- Monthly Progress Report
- Use of Online Calendar
- Individual Action Plan
- Minutes of meeting
- Elaboration of location and activities’ maps for all WW-GVC interventions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant fields;
- NGO experience and knowledge of donor requirements is an asset;
- Valid Driving license; ability to move throughout all WB;
- Flexibility, organizational and coordination skills.
- Excellent English (oral and written)
Interested candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter, both in English and Position in the email subject, to
[email protected] no later than 22/06/2020