Job Title: Field Coordinator – 100%
Responsible to: Project Officer
Responsible for: N/A
Duration: 27 months
Location: Project Areas in Hebron Governorate, and in QADER office in Beit Jala
QADER for Community Development is a non-profit organization based in Bethlehem and operating in Palestine since 2008. QADER focuses on the empowerment and inclusion of persons with disabilities through influencing public policies, developing capacities of relevant stakeholders, promoting public awareness and inclusive community practices, and enhancing economic inclusion of PwD.
QADER is implementing a project entitled “Strengthening local capacities in Community Based Inclusive Development in Hebron Governorate” funded by the Christian Blind Mission (CBM). The project aims to contribute to enhanced social, economic, and political participation and inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in local development processes in the southern West Bank, through achieving the following key results: 1) Inclusive youth accountability teams (IYAT) advocate for enhancing the role and commitment of duty bearers towards the rights and needs of Persons with Disabilities, 2) Improved evidence-based processes of inclusive local development planning in the project locations to address needs and priorities of Persons with Disabilities, and 3) Strengthened capacities and role of CBOs and OPDs to enhance participation and inclusion of persons with disabilities in local communities.
The project will be implemented in Al-Shyoukh, Beit Ummar, Beit Ula, Samou’ and Dahreyeh in Hebron Governorate with a duration of 28 months.
The Field Coordinator (FC) will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of field activities in the project locations under the direct supervision of the Project officer. The FC shall engage with young males and females with and without disabilities, CBOs, OPDs, and local authorities, and ensure their commitment and support to achieving the project results and objectives. The FC shall adhere to program quality and ensure learning and continuous improvement of implementation.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and implement project activities in the targeted communities in close collaboration with the project staff, as set in the detailed implementation plan (DIP).
- Coordinate and lead the formation and training of inclusive youth accountability teams in the project locations, and provide the needed support and follow up to ensure their engagement and commitment to the project.
- Liaise and build strong relations with local stakeholders in the project locations including the local authorities, CBOs, OPDs, and community influencers, and ensure their strong engagement in the project.
- Coordinate and support the research activities in the project targeted areas.
- Facilitate and support the planning of community initiatives and campaigns and follow up on their implementation to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, quality, and compliance.
- Coordinate logistical support and ensure that the planned activities are carried out effectively and in timely manner.
- Follow-up on the timeliness, accuracy, and quality of deliverables.
- Prepare for workshops and meetings, prepare minutes and reports accordingly, and follow up on the results with all concerned parties.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on all activities and prepare analytical reports accordingly.
- Support the preparation of success stories, press releases, and other documents, as required.
- Prepare and provide accurate information on the various activities in timely manner, as per the project M&E plan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATION & CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum BA in business administration, social sciences, or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in areas related to community development, local development planning, disability inclusion, advocacy and social accountability.
- Demonstrated field experience in rural communities and ability to engage with youth and local organizations.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent coordination and networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, good command of spoken and written English language is a plus.
- Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Interested candidates may apply and submit their CVs/Resumes in addition to a Cover Letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) in PDF form via QADER's online application form HERE. Deadline for applying for this post is 15:00 PM, Saturday 23/07/2022.
“QADER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities, women, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required”
Should you need any support on the application process, please communicate with us via phone: 02-2749767