The Field Coordinator (FC), Nablus will be based in Nablus and will be responsible for supporting strategic, technical and operational needs at the activity level implementation with local partners and municipalities among others in coordination with the Program Development Officer (PDO). The FC will support activity identification, supervise and guide program partners from the start to the conclusion of activities; and ensure fulfilment of acquired commitments and timely and adequate activity execution. The FC’s work site will be primarily in Nablus but they will be able to travel to other municipalities/areas when required and authorized by the program. The FC will be supervised by the Program Development Officer (PDO) be based in Nablus.
- Develop activity concepts and discuss them with senior program leadership in line with the program objectives, work with local organizations and partners and with grants and procurement teams to develop concepts into full activities.
- Provide strategic, technical, and operational support during the program’s execution and evaluation.
- Support programmatic and technical aspects of the West Bank Rapid Response Activity. Generating an implementation model through continuous progress and impact monitoring, identifying issues and obstacles, and promptly evaluating solutions for these to maximize the program’s impact.
- Monitor activities and grants in progress, including but not limited to: Attending coordination meetings and events, collecting information to support monitoring and evaluation, and drafting impact and progress reports.
- Support grantee adherence to grant agreements, implementation plan, and execution timetable.
- Develop and maintaining cordial, professional, and open relationships with local partners, counterparts, grantees, and local authorities; assist in verifying satisfactory delivery to procurement team.
- Assure that every delivery of goods or services under activities has been coordinated and shared with the local partners in a timely manner.
- During activity implementation, closely follow up on progress, in coordination with the PDO.
- Provide regular activity notes with information related with outcomes, outputs and impact of the activities, according to MEL plans.
- Ensure that during the activity implementation all the information needed for the activity close out such as pictures, documents, testimonies, and information are uploaded in real time.
- Coordinate all tasks related with the activity budgets closely with procurement and grants teams.
- Visit and report on project sites when authorized by the PDO.
- Continuously contribute to the political analysis and security updates (knowledge of the situational context).
- Support coordination of the program's events, conferences, and activities, including logistics and site selection.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum two years’ experience supporting social impact projects al local level, in coordination with local or national government entities required.
- Knowledge of program planning and implementation required.
- Experience working independently, preferably in development of high-impact projects required.
- Understanding of complex socio-political environments, especially of post-conflict situations required.
- Demonstrated field experience in conflict-affected areas, and willingness to travel in high-risk areas is required.
- Ability to work under difficult conditions while maintaining security awareness is required.
- Experience working in such roles with USAID projects is highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously under pressure in a stressful environment and with colleagues from different cultural and professional backgrounds required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, events and projects required.
- Ability to report for an activity or project in progress is required.
- Determination, commitment, efficiency creativity, and adaptability is required.
- Excellent communication skills as well as: a) proactive problem-solving abilities independently and with teams, b) a strong service orientation, and c) inter-personal skills, self-awareness and emotional intelligence is required.
- Fluency in Arabic is required, proficiency in English is desirable.