Position Title: Field Coordinator (Full-time) منسق ميداني: المنصب
Location Gaza Strip غزة
Report to Executive manager المدير التنفيذي: المسؤول المباشر
Project Duration 10-month, starting date: Aug 2022
مدة العقد 10 شهور تبدأ من 08/2022
PFI was established in 1999 as a private sector institution and national institution representing the industrial sector in Palestine through specialized industrial federations. The PFI follows the law of the Palestinian Federation of Industries and specialized industrial unions No (2) for the year 2006. The main role of the General Union is to qualify and train members, represent them effectively and defend their interests, develop effective policies to promote the industrial sector, and develop the local economy. PFI has a mission to support the Palestinian national industries and protect them against dumping and unfair competition through the following tools: Development of the national industries by orienting domestic and foreign investments and the introduction of modern industrial systems. Regulating industrial activity in accordance with the type of industrial production through specialized unions and providing them with the necessary support. Endeavor to raise the competitiveness of the national industrial products.
PFI, in partnership with UNDP, will start a project entitled “Gaza Early Recovery Programme” on the first of August 2022 for 10 months. The project will be implemented in collaboration with and with the support of the UNDP. This has become a challenge for the Gaza economy. urgent measures and interventions were necessary to strengthen the ecosystem and the continuity of providing the services to the public. Also, it aims to provide Gazans directly affected by the latest conflict with access to dignified short-term jobs and income-generating opportunities, to help restore and stabilize their livelihoods.
Therefore, PFI is looking for a competent and experienced Field Coordinator to work on the project. The project Field Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and reporting about the beneficiaries in the factories, The project Field Coordinator should work in compliance with PFI values, rules, and regulations.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct field visits, follow up with the project beneficiaries, follow up on the services provided by PFI, and provide needed technical support.
- Follow up and support the PFI and employment offices in providing project-related employment services.
- Coordinate efforts with the partners especially UNDP.
- Coordinate and manage meetings of the project beneficiaries’ groups.
- Assist in the implementation of the project within the timeline.
- Track the progress of the project activities and prepare progress reports.
- Document success stories and the impacts of the project.
- Participate in related meetings, activities, and workshops.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Experiences and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, accounting, banking, social sciences, or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in supervising the implementation of economic development projects especially in the field of dignified cash for work, employment with international or national organizations.
- Proven experience in working with civil society, communities, local NGO and International NGO.
- Working knowledge of fieldwork aspects and coordination with partners in this regard.
- Excellent experience in reporting and analyzing data
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and networking skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 10 Aug 2022. (Email should be titled with “position title”).