Position Title: Field Coordinator
Direct Supervisor: Project Coordinator
Position Type: Regular Employment -full Time
Location: Palestinian fund for Employment and Social Protection – Gaza Office
Duration: Nine months
The Palestinian Fund for Employment and Social Protection for Workers (PFESP) was established by Presidential Decree No. 9 of 2003 as a national institution with legal personality and independent financial authority to support economic development by activating and motivating labor market policies, and implementing programs and projects aimed at creating and generating permanent employment opportunities. The Fund was adopted as reference and national umbrella for the entire employment operation by the Council of Ministers’ decisions issued in 2014 and 2016 in this regard.
PFESP is seeking an experienced Field Coordinator to conduct the field activities and supervise the implementation of the project “Enhancing Local Food Security For Most Vulnerable Households Affected by COVID-19 across Gaza strip” which implemented by PFESP Gaza and funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) as part of the Strengthening the Resilience of Gaza’s Population Project in order to achieve the desired results within the set time frames. In addition to monitoring of project activities implementation, ensuring high work quality in the field, proper project documentation and accurate impact-based reporting, monitoring and evaluation. Maintain the project’s compliance with PFESP & GIZ policies and procedures, including those of administration, procurement and finance.
- Responsible for overseeing, coordinating and consolidating the day-to-day running to ensure the smooth implementation of the project and operations/activities to achieve the desired results within the set timeframes and efficiently utilizing the resources available.
- Responsible for following and monitoring the activities plan for the project through regular field visits.
- A Regular visit to the operation site.
- Responsible for Conducting spot monitoring forms (pre and post quizzes) to facilitate gathering data for the project evaluation
- Facilitate the project’s feedback mechanism by conducting feedback sessions with beneficiaries.
- Investigate success stories and quotations during the regular visits and document these accordingly.
- Responsible for recording the quality assurance form to ensure the quality of activities.
- Responsible for data collection and entry.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of all project activities in the as per instruction from the project coordinator.
- Responsible for reporting progress updates on weekly and monthly basis.
- Be cooperative with all partners, stakeholders and tracking the actual implementation activities versus the implementation plan, and taking action to solve problems or issues as they arise.
- Responsible for reporting the project coordinator about all issues of the implementation process, any problems or issues immediately.
- Perform any other tasks requested by direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Food industries or other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in supervising the implementation of economic empowerment projects in the field of agriculture with international or national organization.
- Proven experience in working with civil society, communities, local NGO and INGO. Experience in working with GIZ is
- Proven experience in the on-job training.
- Proven experience in evolving in the implementation of income generation projects for vulnerable households.
- A working knowledge of aspects of field work and coordination with partner in this regard.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, and professional in Excel, PowerPoint, internet).
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, with strong personality.
- Excellent planning and administration skills.
- Initiative, self-reliant and cooperative.
- Excellent time, organizational management skills and motivation.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and carry out multiple tasks.
- Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter no later than July 14th , 2020 to the following email: [email protected]
- Please indicate the position title in the email subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.