Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from the Hebron district, we are looking for a:
DAILY CONTRACT FEMALE MEDICAL DOCTOR
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
- Provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, MSF protocols, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients/beneficiaries´ health conditions.
- Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnose and prevention. Carry out outpatient in mobile clinics, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting MSF protocols.
- Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking they have understood.
- Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards. IPC measurements and protocols.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of epidemiological data, checking its validity and informing the line manager about any problem or complication of the patients´ illness, medical error and monitors the proper functioning of the department, equipment or material. HMIS daily (MSF database), PI (punto info) weekly.
- Ensure ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care. (First Aid, internal trainings, Health awareness day, CPR). Updating of training calendar on teams
- Know and ensure all MSF medical protocols are followed and implemented, checking universal precautions are followed at all times and reducing bio-hazard risks and improving infection control. Ensures professional confidentiality is respected.
- Manage the team under his/her direct responsibility according to MSF HR policies and procedures when out with MC as a team leader. Competencies:
- People Management
Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
• Experience is preferable as a Medical Doctor or in clinical work (can be within medical training). Desirable in obs and gynae, paediatrics, A, infectious diseases, general practice, general medicine or minor surgery.
• Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- English and Arabic essential.
Interested candidates should submit their CV with reference details, copies of diploma to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Department –Hebron Project
With the reference: Daily Contract Medical Doctor.
Closing deadline July 12th 2022.