A Feasibility Study Specialist collects data and information needed from the various economic sectors, researches and analyzes financial information to help to make well-informed decisions, writes reports, and produces full feasibility studies for various economic sectors. The Feasibility Study Specialist will interact with stakeholders and various subject experts.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Analyze quantitative & qualitative market & financial data.
Construct a full financial model to assess the viability of projects including but not limited to (Revenue & direct & indirect cost projection ...etc.)
Produce a full package of projected financial statements (Income statement, Cash flow statement & Balance sheet)
Understand the project’s economic indicators i.e. NPV, IRR, PI, PBP.
Produce a full feasibility study report including (market, technical & financial study).
Ability to design business models & do risk analysis...etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, prefered with MBA.
- Practical experience of facility feasibility studies of small and medium enterprises of different economic sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze, and present complex technical information in a clear, concise, and understandable manner.
- Experience with data analysis utilizing complex spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of laws of GCC countries, mainly KSA & UAE.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, involving complex and varying technical problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
Minimum 2 years of experience.
Professional in microsoft programs such as word, excel, powerpoint & visio.
English language is a must, Arabic language will be an advantage.
Business Analyst top skills & proficients:
Accurate and detailed documentation
Work Well Under Pressure
Please Send your CV with a professional cover letter to the email below:
The cover letter shall include a justification of why do you think that you can fit this job ?