The Finance and Administration Manager (FAM) will oversee all Financial, Compliance, IT, HR, Administrative areas. The FAM will ensure that accounting, budgeting and financial activities are carried out in a manner consistent with the objectives of the project, and in compliance with local laws, USAID regulations and MSI policies and procedures. The FAM will ensure that all administrative requirements are operating to support the program. This position is supervised by the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) and is based in Ramallah.
- Work closely with Home Office Project Management Team (PMT), Chief of Party (COP) and DCOP to establish and oversee the management of the project financial systems.
- Support the supervision of the administration, financial, compliance, human resources, and IT of the Rapid Response Activity.
- Ensure availability of funds through request to the Home Office PMT, manage and reconcile any differences with local currency bank accounts.
- Ensure proper management of the financial resources of the program, and that accounting and finance actions are compliant with MSI and USAID policies and regulations.
- Advise DCOP on policies and regulations related to finance and administration, human resources, and IT.
- Review all payment documentation and verify information prior to approval, signature of the COP and DCOP, and payment processing.
- Work closely with the relevant government institutions (e.g., Social Insurance Office and Tax Department) and other stakeholders to ensure that all required documents are accurate and updated and compliant with the up-to-date local regulations and laws governing taxes, contracts, administration and accounting.
- Support and monitor requests for funds to home office, for the implementation.
- Monitor and support proper management and continuous updating of the asset inventory of the program, including transfer of property, disposition plan and any other specific use.
- Support finance team to remain compliant with local accounting laws.
- Monitor final payments for labor contracts under local law requirements.
- Actively ensure compliance of the program's policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the COP and DCOP.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field is required.
- At least five years related experience working in project financial and administrative management required.
- Experience supervising multidisciplinary teams required.
- Knowledge of USAID policies and business practices, and direct experience managing the finances and administration of a USAID-funded project are required.
- Familiarity with project finance management, including financial controls, accounting, auditing, as well as reporting on accruals, pipelines and expenses required.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Determination, commitment, efficiency creativity and adaptability required.
- Excellent communication skills as well as: a) proactive problem-solving abilities independently and with teams, b) a strong service orientation, and c) inter-personal skills, self-awareness and emotional intelligence required.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously under pressure in a stressful environment and with colleagues from different cultural and professional backgrounds required.
- Fluency in Arabic and proficiency in English required.