Bethlehem University is seeking highly qualified and well-experienced full-time Faculty members to fill the following positions for the upcoming Academic year, Fall 2023:
- Full-Time Teaching Position in the Faculty of Arts/ Psychology, PhD
- Full-Time Teaching Position in the Faculty of Arts/ Social Work, PhD
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least, 3 years of teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge of the required teaching domain
- Published research in a refereed Journal
- At least, 5 years of working experience with local organizations
- Ph.D. is preferable/ Master’s degree in a related field could be considered
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty, a sense of responsibility, and loyalty in the performance of all duties.
- Demonstrates professional standards in appearance and actions.
- Dependability—is consistently at work and on time, and accomplishes expected tasks in a timely manner.
- Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good command of English and Arabic Languages.
- A very good command of IT skills.
- Interpersonal skills; shows respect, remains open to others’ ideas, exhibits willingness to try new things, and maintains confidentiality.
- Organizational skills – demonstrates accuracy, attention to detail, and thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork – the ability to collaborate, share ideas, solve problems, and resolve conflicts.
- Adheres to all Bethlehem University policies and procedures.
- Adheres to work ethics and contributes to a work environment that is conducive to productivity.