Full-Time Faculty Members Vacancies
Bethlehem University is seeking highly qualified and well experienced full-time Faculty members to fill the following positions for the upcoming Academic year, Fall 2021:
Full Time Teaching Position in the Faculty of Education/ Learning Difficulties, PHD
Full Time Teaching Position in the Faculty of Education/ Early Childhood, PHD
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least, 5 years of teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge in the required teaching domain
- Published researches in a refereed Journal
- PHD is preferable/ Master’s degree in a related field could be considered
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty, a sense of responsibility and loyalty in the performance of all duties.
- Demonstrates professional standards in appearance and actions.
- Dependability—is consistently at work and on time, accomplishes expected tasks in a timely manner.
- Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good command of English and Arabic Languages.
- A very good command of IT skills.
- Interpersonal skills-show respect, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things, and maintains confidentiality.
- Organizational skills – demonstrates accuracy, attention to detail and thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork – ability to collaborate, share ideas, solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Adheres to all Bethlehem University policies and procedures.
- Adheres to work ethics and contributes to a work environment that is conducive to productivity.
Qualified candidates can fill the application and submit it with all needed attachments (please see application form) to the HR Office by noontime, 20 July 2021, or email it to: [email protected]
Job application and Job description are available on the following link: