Terms of Reference
Job opportunity: Full-time Faculty Position
Open Date: February 5/2020
Close Date: February 29/2020
Dar al Kalima University College of Arts and Culture seeks enthusiastic and experienced academicians for the position of a permanent full-time faculty member in the following fields:
- Contemporary Art.
- Product Design.
- Animation & Multimedia.
- Artworks & painting renovation and restoration.
- Art Management.
Place of work:
The Dar al Kalima University College of Arts and Culture, Mureir Mountain, Bethlehem, Palestine.
Full Time, Time Based Contract
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
PhD, or MFA, or MA in Art, or MA in Design, or MA in Art Management, or a closely related field or combined fields such as Architecture, Graphic Design.
- Demonstrated teaching experience at the higher education level.
- Residential and/or Commercial work experience; either in arts or design fields.
- Knowledge of Academic program management and development procedures.
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams to create materials and curriculums with the help of other academic staff members.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Administrative skills, preferable with experience in project management, budgeting and financial administration.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Portfolio (if available)
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application including “Teaching Philosophy”.
Interested candidates should submit their CV along with relevant competencies and comprehensive experience record by email to: [email protected] no later than February 29th, 2020.
The selection process follows DAK recruiting policies and procedures. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.