Leading Investment Co. seeks highly qualified Facility /Property officer at its office in Gaza, Palestine.
The Facility /Property officer responsibilities involve the management of tenants, property maintenance and repairs, owners, landlord-tenant laws, business operations, property records.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Planning and implementing a program for maintenance and repair of various building systems, landscape and appliances
- Planning and implementing maintenance and construction or retrofit projects
- Conducting technical and compliance evaluations
- Day to day management of the physical resources section
- Financial and operational oversight of staff and contractors
- Knowledge of building systems and building management and maintenance concepts
- Experience in the development and administration of technical contracts
- Experience in supervising technical staff
- Conducting routine inspections
- Control maintenance costs
- Prepare clear policies and procedure, work flow diagram, O&M manuals &utilities consumption records.
- Developing and maintaining equipment and machinery maintenance log, and supervise preventive maintenance for equipment and machinery
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports as needed.
- Comply with relevant Health & Safety requirements and be familiar with and ensure that fire, health and safety regulations are adhered to in all parts of the building and car park by inspecting, checking signage and advising on defects.
- Carry out emergency procedures in the event of a fire, break in, or accident etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering, Building engineering, Mechanical engineering, or any related field.
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in similar position
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Strong knowledge in AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure with team spirit.
- Ability to accurately complete tasks assignments & responsibilities in timely manner.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A basic understanding of good health & safety practices.
We welcome qualified candidates to send their CV and Cover Letter with subject line (Position-Applicant Name) to the following email address [email protected] no later than 2nd October 2021.