- Conduct a desk review of relevant documents.
- Participate in the initial briefings with Al Nayzak and UNICEF and partners to ensure that the external evaluators clear on the expectations of the evaluation.
- Conduct field visits to collect data through a combination of data collection methods.
- Submit primary data.
- Submit evaluation report with recommendations to Al Nayzak on time.
*Detailed tasks and estimated timeframe are specified in the attached PDF document.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master degree in a related field (psychology, program evaluation, applied research, or a social sciences degree with strong emphasis on quantitative and qualitative research), required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in designing and conducting participatory, qualitative and quantitative evaluations, studies and solid experience in data collection methods;
- At least 3 years’ experience in evaluation in the field of social work, child protection and/or violence prevention related roles, some of which should be within development and emergency contexts;
- Experience in the UN or other international development organization, national government or the private sector, including specialized in emergency preparedness and contingency planning. Strong analytical, quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Experience in developing and leading interactive presentations specific to country and cultural contexts. Spoken and written fluency in English; knowledge of Arabic would be an asset;
Minimum Skills and attributes
- Knowledge of local context in the work areas.
- Sound understanding of child rights and gender mainstreaming.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of participatory and community-based approaches.
- Strong written and oral communication.'
*Detailed job requirments, skills, attributes and evaluation criteria are specified in the attached PDF document.