Vacancy Title Strengthen the Advocacy and Networking Capacity and Skills of Women and Human Rights Organizations to Advocate for the Needs and Rights of the Furthest Left Behind Groups of Women and Girls Victims and Survivors of Violence, West Bank
Duty station (Country) Home Based, Palestinian Territory, West Bank
Advertised on behalf of UN Women
Contract Modality Individual Contract
Post Level National Consultant
Assignment Duration 4 months (estimated 20 working days)
Expected Starting date 15 October 2021
Application deadline 13 August 2021
Eligibility Local consultants from West Bank
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in human rights, development, gender, or any related social sciences. Master’s degree is considered a strong asset.
- At least 4 years working experience in the field of gender equality, and violence against women.
- At least 3 previous assignments in developing and delivering professional trainings on advocacy, networking and gender equality.
- At least 2 previous working experience in the field of advocacy and networking.
- At least 2 previous assignments in areas related to the most vulnerable and left behind groups.
- Experience with the UN system or/and International Organizations is an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة