We are looking for an experienced candidate that has a mixed skill-set between IT and DevOps that is expected to have the following responsibilities:
- Support the development of a revolutionary verification system for autonomous vehicles and be involved in changing the world.
- Proactively support R&D in a wide variety of IT/System/DevOps aspects.
- Independently work in complex environments and take ownership of supporting the day-to-day IT, including working with the R&D, sales, management, etc.
- Work closely with AWS and Azure.
- Write Automation management using Ansible / Terraform.
- Work in a high-paced startup environment, including working flexible hours when needed.
- Identify and document Release Procedures and Release Requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 4-6 years as IT/System/DevOps Engineer in a similar environment.
- Strong background in Linux – Ubuntu, RedHat, SUSE, etc.
- Experienced with Release Management systems, Issue-Tracking, and CI/CD systems.
- Experience supporting and maintaining common Linux/Unix applications and services.
- Strong knowledge of AWS environment.
- Experience with interpreted or compiled scripting language such as Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python.
- Experienced with Automation/Configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Networks and Security.
- Self-learner, highly motivated, self-paced.
- B.Sc. in Computer-Science /-Engineering with high scores, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience as DevOps Engineer in a similar environment
- Good understanding of Windows environment.
- Expertise working with Docker.
- Deep understanding of DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS, SSH, VNC, X11.
- Experience with common version control software such as Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Working with platforms like Jenkins.
- Expertise in regression testing and QA system and mechanisms.
- Proven track record deploying enterprise software.
Desired Personality Characteristic:
- Independent learner.
- Independent worker and problem-solver.
- Good interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to convey opinion and requirements.
- Strong English communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below