Business Alliance HR is recruiting an Executive Secretary for a Manufacturing & Trading Company, located in Nablus, Palestine.
Reporting to: General Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including answering calls, drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Managing and facilitating the General Manager appointments and meetings.
- Generating, receiving, and maintaining confidential and sensitive files, information, and reports, and ensuring the security of files.
- Coordinating for the Executive Committees (Agenda, To-Do List, Follow-Up tasks, and minutes of meetings).
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the general manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an executive assistant/secretary.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Ability to adapt to working conditions.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Internet, and Email.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة