Alpha International for Research Polling and Informatics
Alpha International For Research Polling and Informatics (www.alpha.ps) is an independent market research firm that supports both local and international organizations with research services. Alpha is interested in hiring Executive Secretary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent English (written and verbal) is must.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Preferred background for potential candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
Alpha is open for one Executive Secretary.
Those who feel qualified and interested in applying for these positions, please send your CV to [email protected]