The position of executive secretary consists of providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
- Attend meetings to record minutes;
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives,
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals;
- Make travel arrangements for executives;
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email;
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software;
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة