Signaturemotors is a leading company in the trade and lease of vehicles
Invites interested qualified candidate to apply for the following job vacancy
Executive secretary should be able to assist, track, follow up, and achieve the General Director set of tasks and other office responsibilities. Provide a track record in maintaining and developing the office procedures and policies , internal filling system , write reports and quorums, handle in coming telephone calls & e. mails, and office correspondents…etc.
Specific responsibilities, duties and oversight will include
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Coordinator between chief executive officer and department manager
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and experience
- BA In business administration or other related field
- Strong managerial skill
- Minimum of two years' experience in similar position
- Strong MS Office experience , including excel , word and PowerPoint
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Strong communication skill
- Information and task monitoring
Candidate who meet the above requirement are preferably to submit their update resume directly to [email protected] - no later than 15 January 2019.All application will treated in the strict confident and only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview