A local private company is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Executive Manager.
The local private company is working in the security solutions business in Palestine since about 10 years. The company provide services to various types of clients including public, private and international organizations. The company wants to hire a qualified executive manager to manage its daily management.
Position title: Executive Manager (EM)
Position Location: Ramallah and branch Offices.
Reports to: Chairman of the board of directors
Position type: Full time
Start Date: Sept.1st 2021
The company is seeking to hire a qualified, dynamic Executive Manager for its daily mamangent and operations. The role of the EM will focus on operation management, human resources, marketing, public relations, and other needed activities needed for running smoothly the company.
The EM will be based in Ramallah HQ with main presence for operation in the other company branch offices. The EM will be engaged on this position as a full-time employee leading and carrying out the objectives of the company, ensuring comprehensive, timely, and high-quality outcomes services provided to its clients.
- Responsible for accomplishing company goals and objectives.
- Developing a detailed implementation plan for the company.
- Responsible for maintaining the company budget and ensuring that spending is according to plan.
- Identifying and managing potential risks.
- Conduct regular field visits and supervision of the company operations.
- Prepare offers and proposals to potential clients and reporting to existing clients, official communications letters, Term of References, tenders, budgets, cash flows and schedules; etc.
- Supervise on daily basis all employees and contractors.
- Preparing progress reports.
- Other duties as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA with at least seven years’ experience or (preferred) MA with at least five years in Business Development, Engineering, Marketing or other related fields within the private sector.
- Experience working within the private sector in similar positions.
- Demonstrated experience in managing companies, especially those working in the security solutions field.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in company management.
- Demonstrated experience in financial and accounting management, especially of company budgets including planning, monitoring, currency exchange, acquittals, and reporting.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic languages including both excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills in both English and Arabic.
- Advanced computer literacy.
All interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and curriculum vitae, including the names and contact details for three references by email to: [email protected] no later than 18 August 2021, ensuring to list “Executive Manager” as the subject of your email.
Applications will be assessed as they are received. We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted.