Job VacancyJob title : Executive Director for OneVoice Palestine, Ramallah Office
The OneVoice Movement is seeking an Executive Director for its operations in Palestine .OneVoice Palestine (OVP) is a nationalistic, grassroots non governmental organization which aims to amplify the voice of the majority of Palestinians who wish for an end to the occupation, the establishment of a viable independent Palestinian state based on the Two State Solution.
The Executive Director is responsible for the following:
• Maintaining a sustainable, strong organization – overseeing the quantity and quality of members, staff and board.
• Executing OneVoice strategy based on the understanding of its mission, methodology ,principles, various cultures, interests and needs;
• Increasing the public understanding of, and engagement with, the process of civic mobilization towards achieving the two states solution;
• Conducting the day-to-day decision-making of OVP;
• Ensuring a very well organized and smooth communication strategy;
• Managing the OVP staff - defining and monitoring roles and tasks and hiring new staff members.
• Acting as the Advisory Board liaison, meeting administration;
• Being a spokesperson and official representative of OV;
• Networking with potential supporters and partners.
• Oversee campaigns planning, monitoring, and evaluation and develop mechanisms and systems for impact
measurement Financial responsibilities:
• Conducting fundraising – with individuals and institutions;
• Budgeting and overseeing the financial strategy of OVP - in total coordination with OVP’s financial manager and OVUS Executive Director;
• Ensuring tax responsibilities and obligations are met and in a very transparent manner;
• Ensuring a very well organized, transparent and accurate financial and legal records
• Maintaining strong relations with existing members, supporters, board members, partner organizations and youth activists.
• Manage government and policy (including think-tank) relations: attendance at seminars ,launches, briefings, updating.
• Conduct public consultations: ongoing meetings to get feedback from the public and reflect that in OVP monitoring and evaluation strategy.
• BA or MA University degree in relevant field, preferably in political science, social science, conflict resolution.
• High level of transparency and discipline
• Management experience, preferably for a NGO/not-for-profit
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong decision making skills specially during crises and work pressure
• Fluent English
• Experience in public communications and campaigning work
• Experience in youth programs and activities
• Aware of the political developments and able to understand the political atmosphere and its impact on OV programs
• Able to think and plan strategically and problem solving skills
• Experience in dealing and interacting with different cultures
• Willingness and ability to perform under work pressure
To apply ,please send your CV along with cover letter to [email protected] .or to [email protected] before April 15th, 2009.
المسمى الوظيفي Executive Director
آخر موعد للتقديم 15 - Apr - 2009
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة No Experience
التصنيف الطب والتمريض والصحة العامة
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Jobs.ps