PIPD/Rabet is looking for its next Executive Director!
The Palestine Institute for Public Diplomacy is recruiting for its top leadership position, seeking a leader with a demonstrated track record of advocating for Palestine both in Palestine and internationally, who can lead an organization dedicated to advancing Palestinian rights at the intersection of international campaigning, policy advocacy, and awareness raising.
The Executive Director will drive the vision of PIPD/Rabet and carry out its mission and strategy. They will oversee the work of the organization, including communication, management, and content strategy and creation across all PIPD/Rabet channels, while managing both the advocacy and the digital team and liaising with the Board of Directors.
- Lead, shape and supervise PIPD/Rabet strategy, plans and budget.
- Manage PIPD/Rabet Team currently made up of eight staff members.
- Supervise all administrative and financial management of the organization.
- Communicate and report to the Board of Trustees through the Board of Directors.
- Manage relationship with donors and conduct institutional fundraising.
- Oversee the management of PIPD/Rabet digital and advocacy teams.
- Liaise and manage relationships with partners in Palestine.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in either politics, media, strategic. communications, public relations, government relations, advocacy or international affairs.
- Extensive knowledge of Palestine and Palestinian cause, its networks and reality.
- Proven track record of strategic communication and international outreach.
- Minimum 3 years management experience directly and remotely and managing projects online.
- Experience in developing and conducting campaigns and advocacy including working on digital communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic, additional language is an advantage.
- Motivated, passionate and dedicated to Palestinian rights.
- Excellent political and diplomatic astuteness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability for horizontal management
- Adaptability to changing environment and context
- Innovative and in tune with developments in the field
- Team player
Application to be submitted in writing including CV and letter of interest by email to [email protected]