BA/LGHR is recruiting an NGO Executive Director for a community support organization working in the social and economic development sector in the West Bank and located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Summary Scope of Work:
The Executive Director will be responsible for the organization's overall performance, team leadership, decision-making, and the promotion of the organization's mission, locally and internationally.
Reporting to: Board of Directors
Type of Contract: One-year contract first year, renewable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the preparation, planning, implementation, and monitoring of all organization's projects.
- Manage the organization’s performance, and assure achieving its mission and goals.
- Manage relations with supporters and donors and ensure the organization has needed funds and resources.
- Represent the organization locally and internationally.
- Lead, hire, and retain qualified staff, and motivate them to ensure achieving the organization's mission.
- Responsible for the organization’s operational procedures, policies, and standards review and updates.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Experience in senior management positions and team building.
- Strategic and financial management and planning skills.
- Developing standards, coaching, and team coordination.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Experienced in local community-based organizations networking.
- Willingness to travel.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة