Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development Corp. - IZDEHAR is a US$ 100 million investment company based in Hebron City, focused on development-oriented investment oppurtunities in Palestine. It was founded by a group of development driven investors in early 2019 to strengthen the Palestinian economy by originating and developing complex projects in partnership with private sector investors, Public Sector, DFIs, IFIs and donors.
Prosperity – “Izdehar" in Arabic, operates on the firm belief that private sector-led initiatives play a critical role in long-term economic growth in developing and complex markets like Palestine. The company provides a pool of readily available risk capital for project construction and operation.
At IZDEHAR we take special pride in our people who specialize in executing investments, business development, portfolio management and financial engineering. We operate a team of highly professional experts covering the whole range of investment spectrum.
IZDEHAR is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant & Office Manager as part of IZDEHAR team. The position duties include but not limited to the following:
- Manages the schedule of the Chief Executive Officer by planning and coordinating internal and external meetings, calls, and travel arrangements
- Accurately tracks expenses by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule
- Prepare and maintain internal and external corporate documents
- Supports the coordination of IZDEHAR executive team meetings, materials, and communications as needed
- Greets guests, candidates, and coworkers in a welcoming and friendly manner, both in person and on the telephone
- Coordinates the meeting schedules and travel arrangements for executive team
- Manages supplies for the office including office supplies, food, furniture, etc.
- Maintains current knowledge of all departments and business unit functions and policies
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and sound judgement
- Model and sustain a level of professionalism among internal and external clientele
- Performs a wide-variety of intricate administrative duties of a responsible, sensitive and confidential nature requiring considerable coordination, follow through and professionalism
- Manages multiple high-priority activities and projects through to completion within defined timelines in a fast paced environment requiring considerable independence of action
- Participates in developing institutional administrative, HR and Accounting systems
- Assists in evaluation of administrative reports, decisions, and results of Administrative department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of administrative department and services performed
- Provides administrative support to human resources functions as needed (e.g. generates correspondence, record-keeping, scheduling)
- Works independently under general direction of executive team with the ability to prioritize work and organize time in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must be able to handle interruptions and other unexpected events and make necessary adjustments in a poised and professional manner
- Work with vendors for office space maintenance activities as needed (coordinate small “handyman” jobs to maintain office functionality and visual appearance)
- Supervise cleaning staff to ensure that office cleaning meets expectations
- Monitor inventory and manage procurement of office supplies
- Coordinate activities and work with appropriate departments to optimize storage spaces
- Coordinate activities to ensure that the mailroom/supply room is organized, stocked and functional
- Coordinate activities to ensure that beverage refreshments and kitchen supplies are maintained and stocked for employee and training needs
- Maintain small kitchen equipment/appliances to ensure good working order
- Coordinate activities and work with management to ensure the office space is organized and as “clutter-free” as possible for optimum production and employee comfort
- Work with IT to ensure that office systems work well
- Assist in organizing and maintaining meeting spaces
- Maintain vendor relationships
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Fluency in English and Arabic both Written and Communication
- Able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and to thrive under short deadlines
- “Hands-on” orientation -- willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work done
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building-skills, with the ability to communicate up, down and across levels of the organization
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Skilled with Google Suite, and Microsoft Office products
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
Minimum Years of Experience:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at IZDEHAR without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. IZDEHAR is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter (Describing why you’re the best person for this job), resume, and two writing samples (No more than two pages) to [email protected] Please put Executive Assistant & Office Manager in the subject line.