Providing assistance to the high-level executive, PCS is looking for highly-motivated assistant for the following duties.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Systematize tasks and create procedures to keep things organized
- Following up with clients/suppliers regarding quotations, deliveries, payments and orders
- Take-on advertisement and marketing tasks
- Basic bookkeeping
- Take care of all administrative tasks including going to governmental departments
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and filing system
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS office, PDF editing, Photoshop …etc)
- Completed at least a Bachelor degree from a university
- Has a strict level of confidentiality
- Excellent English language
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills written and spoken
- Comfortable calling over the phone
- Able to think independently and quickly
- Positive attitude
- Great problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
Nice to Have (not a must):
- Driving license
- Lives in Nablus
- Previous experience
- Video editing skills
If you are excited to join PCS team, then please do the following:
1) Send your CV to the following e-mail [email protected]
2) Provide a link to your linked-in account in the text of the email.
3) Use “EA 105” as the email subject.
4) Explain in the text of the email in English language why are you excited for this job.