BA/LGHR is recruiting Events Coordinator (West Bank) for the 2019 Al-Khwarizmi-Noether Institute Math Olympiad Test in Palestine.
Summary Scope of Work:
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for strategically organizing, planning, and executing the 2019 Al-Khwarizmi-Noether Institute Math Olympiad Test in Palestine. The Coordinator will execute all operations and logistics for this multi-site flagship event which attracts hundreds of 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th graders across the West Bank. Responsibilities are outlined below and include budget creation and management, vendor negotiation, facility management, recruitment, student registration, volunteer training, school partnerships, as well as communications, messaging, and content development -- both online and in print.
Reporting to: CEO.
Type of Contract: Temporary / Project Based Contract for 2 months with the possibility of extension based on performance.
Percentage of Travel Time: As needed for the regional events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role is the ideal opportunity for candidates with prior success planning and executing both large and smaller scale events with significant ROI across multiple sites.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Track record of achieving objectives on time and on budget.
- A skilled and proactive communicator who is able to coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- An ability to creatively and efficiently solve logistical challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Event planning, implementation, reporting, and closure.
- Organize and lead planning meetings in multiple timezones.
- Manage timelines and logistics/marketing deliverables; ensure all objectives are tracked, communicated, and are met.
- Procurement of all the resources needed for the event.
- Lead outreach campaign for the event launch.
- Volunteer training & stipend management.
- Onsite management of event proceedings to ensure all tasks are on-track.
- Manage the program Marketing and Communication (Marcom) activities (website & digital content, photography, publicity campaigns, etc …).
- Search for and select the host organizations/facilities and locations.
- Search, find and hire testing examiners and volunteers.
- Manage high-volume student registration and attendance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Highly independent and well organized.
- Understanding and commitment to AKNI vision.
- Practical experience in coordinating similar programs.
- Understanding of event and program management methods.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
Total Years of Experience:
- Preferably 4 years of experience with at least 2 years in a relevant field.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Higher and proven proficiency in English and Arabic.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة