Innotech – As a growing company, aims to provide innovative and digital solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs. Our products go through the entire development cycle of requirement specifications with the customers, the design of the system, development using modern technologies, and quality assurance of the product. Performance, security, reliability, and scalability are our top aims while working specifically in the area of private equity, one of the fastest-growing institutional asset classes today in the financial markets.
At Innotech, we seek motivated individuals to manage the development of our software platform. We value smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
We are looking for an efficient ETL Developer with a hard-working attitude to support our data processing activities out of our existing Ramallah office. To ensure smooth onboarding, you will receive intense training at Head Quarters, providing a deep insight into the business processes.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Innotech is seeking to fill an ETL Developer opening with the following responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible for ETL development for the unstructured financial data
• End-to-end data project execution to support the internal processes of a Fintech company
• Facilitate evaluation of external prefabricated data processing solution vendors
• Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues
• Support cross-end data model visualization for data relation impact analysis
• Coordinate communication across departments, especially product team, data team, and development team
• Facilitate product team in data product testing from a data engineering perspective
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Proved track record in data ETL development and SQL queries.
• Profound understanding of database domain knowledge, e.g. model, schema, and properties
• Proficiency in Python (experience with NLP and deep learning is a plus).
• First practical experience in the areas of financial data engineering or analysis is a plus.
• Experience in handling basic MS Office apps, especially Outlook and Excel.
• Fluency in English.
• Team spirit, motivation, reliability, and organizational skills.
- Being part of a strong and unique growth story – the largest digital Private Markets network based on innovative data gathering and state-of-the-art analytical tools.
- Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team & environment.
- Work in private equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
- Professional development opportunities and potential for career growth.
- Support with training and coaching.
Innotech for Programming and Technology L.L.C.
Edward Said Street, Castle Building (Wassel Building)
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through Apply Now.
Only applications received through it will be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Looking forward to receiving your application!