- Regional Emergency Response Advisor.
- Be a proactive stakeholder in the roll out and the update of the Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Collect information about the context of emergency response intervention (risk – vulnerability – exposure - coping capacity) together with the relevant MA co-workers.
- Provide guidance and capacity building trainings to the MA colleagues on every aspect of emergency programme implementation (needs assessment, response strategy, reporting skills) and ensure compliance with established protocols.
- Support MA in identification for an emergency response future programmatic intervention through crisis.
- Coordinate with the program team to conduct the needs assessments and feasibility studies that inform program design.
- Conduct background research relevant for designing projects in close collaboration with National IPD.
- Join the Cash, Food, Protection working groups and others related to SOS Palestine program mandate.
- Support the PD unit with identifying humanitarian gaps that fit the SOS profile.
- Support the link of SOS Palestine Family Strengthening Program (FSP) into emergency humanitarian cluster and project for other organizations (locally and internationally) in the Gaza Strip.
- Coordinate with the program team and National IPD to build consortiums for joined application partners for humanitarian Projects.
- Coordinate with the IPD Officer in the National Office to prepare donor Mapping such as ECHO, OCHA …etc., and identify needs that should be covered to improve SOS comparative value)·
- Maintain day to day partners relationship coordination with international organizations, governmental institutions operated in ERP in the Gaza Strip in close collaboration and guidance with National IPD.
- Identify partners for regular programme department work in Emergency Response.
- Support National IPD in future ERP public funding opportunities identification and formulation.
- Improve reporting skills of ERP field staff.
- Support the CHS assessment process in Palestine.
- Responsible within own area of work to raise awareness of the SOS Child Protection Policy principles and to prevent and protect children from all forms of abuse, abandonment, exploitation, violence and discrimination.
- Responsible to report any CS suspicion, concern, allegation or incident immediately, following Child Safeguarding reporting procedures. CS reports should be made to the IOR CS focal person and/or to the respective line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree in Disaster Management, Humanitarian Emergencies or other related field.
- Minimum five years (5) of experience in humanitarian aid context and/or work in the area of disaster management with focus on conflict sensitivity, post-conflict development and migratory crisis.
- 3-5 years’ extensive experience in planning, securing and managing funds from institutional donors as well as a through understanding of emergency programming.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience relevant to networking and PCM including project planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting.
- High level of computer literacy (including word processing, presentations, spreadsheet and project management applications).
- Demonstrate evidence of medium/large proposals developed.
- Understanding of program design.
- Demonstrable expertise on the use and contextualisation of humanitarian standards and principles such as The Sphere, Child Protection Minimum Standards, LEGS, INEE etc.
- Previous experience working with Clusters/ Working Groups in the humanitarian Context.
- Skills and knowledge in the field of Cash and Voucher assistance are an advantage.
- CHS experience.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working in virtual teams/building effective working relationships.
- Fluency in English language, oral and written, is mandatory.
- Experience in Child Protection is a strong asset.
Interested candidates must send their Cover Letter including related job achievements, CV, and three traceable references to:
[email protected] by Sunday, April 10th of 2022.
Indicating in the subject line: ERP Coordinator
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications after deadline will be excluded. Applications not conforming to the conditions will not be considered.
Certificate of Good Conduct/Police Clearance is mandatory to be submit in case of selection.