- Provide environmental support to the Senior Business Advisor in reviewing, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of SMART project activities.
- Monitor the progress of activities that require upgrading of new machinery to manufacturing of new products to ensure environmental compliance.
- Review the designs, specifications, plans and drawings vis-à-vis the environmental analysis and make recommendations to ensure plans meet mitigation requirements and regulations.
- Serve as the project representative in monitoring and enforcing environmental analysis recommendations, mitigation measures, and USAID construction requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
- At least 8 years’ experience in construction, civil engineering, environmental assessments or other relevant work experience.
- Prior experience assessing and monitoring new or modified plans for activities, products, construction, or other efforts related to SMART implementation for environmental impact and compliance with local standards.
- Experience in environmental assessments required.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of local environmental rules and regulations and USAID environmental compliance requirements.
- High level of interpersonal and diplomatic skills required.
- Ability to maintain and build strong professional relationships with a wide range of beneficiaries and organizations.
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than October 5, 2021.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.