Job Title: Environmental Impact Assessment Specialist
Duty Station: Ramallah & Gaza
A leading consulting engineering firm based in Ramallah is seeking qualified and experienced Environmental Impact Assessment Specialist to join our team. The firm will select two candidates for this post one to be located in Ramallah and other in Gaza.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall management responsibility for the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the Project.
- Lead the preparation of the EIA report.
- Check and review previous ESIA reports issued for projects from different entities and update any data and measures as to the time domain since the previous EISA was developed.
- Coordination with the relevant stakeholders for the EIA effort.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in environmental sciences, environmental engineering or related degrees.
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable experience with environmental impact assessments and with environmental issues related to water and wastewater projects.
- Successful completion of 2 assignments, as an environmental analyst for infrastructure projects.
- Effective communication with project team.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Apply online with a resume and cover letter via email to [email protected] quoting Job title.
Interested candidates should submit their application no later than May 15, 2021