In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
- Develop and manage market linkages activities, with a focus on building linkages between Palestinian and regional entrepreneurship ecosystems.
- Manage relationship with key organizations, high growth entrepreneurs, and investors in regional ecosystems.
- Undertake regional travel, as and when required by the project.
- Manage procurement and grants to beneficiaries.
- Transfer skills and technical knowledge on entrepreneurship development, investments and alliance-building.
- Maintain open and timely communications with project stakeholders, including international donors and Ministries.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in entrepreneurship development and investments, including international experience.
- Proven experience in market-based services, with demonstrated ability in building alliances.
- Experience in grants management.
- Demonstrated ability in building effective working relations with high-level government officials, donor partners and multitude of local stakeholders.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Willingness to travel, particularly to the Gulf.
- Commitment to multi-culturalism.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة