Implement activities on entrepreneurship and small business track in the project, and ensure that the implementation schedules are met as per the detailed implementation plan (DIP), while maintaining adherence to QADER and CRS systems for quality project management.
Deliver trainings and coaching on entrepreneurship and business development to the project’s participants, and covering the following: Business cycle, Market analysis, productivity plan, financial planning and profit analysis, pitching skills, and other topics as needed.
Provide continuous technical support and coaching to the project’s participants to ensure that they prepare high quality business plans.
Provide support in the delivery of life skills trainings as needed.
Track and document the progress of the participants and keep the records up-to-date.
Provide needed assistance to the MEAL Officer on the review and development of M&E tools for the entrepreneurship and business development interventions.
Lead the continuous adaptations and enhancement of the program tools and approach to ensure their effectiveness and appropriateness to the project’s participants.
Liaise with key stakeholders in the sector to create synergies and enhance the referrals of the project’s participants to specialized business development services, including access to finance.
Provide support to the project team on areas related to labor market inclusion of PwD and economic empowerment, including communication, advocacy, preparation of position papers, policy papers, strengthening coalitions and networks, production of awareness materials, etc.
Support the documentation of learnings and innovations promoted by QADER, CRS, partners and other actors in the area of economic empowerment (lessons learned, best practices, methodologies, approaches, success stories, etc.)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum BA in in business administration, entrepreneurship or relevant field.
- Proven previous experience for minimum of 3 years in designing and delivering trainings and coaching on entrepreneurship and small business development services and skills.
- Experience in delivering culturally appropriate and gender-responsive trainings.
- Experience in delivering inclusive trainings that are adapted to and responsive to the specific needs of persons with disabilities, is a plus.
- Previous experience in delivering life skills trainings (communication skills, negotiation, leadership….etc).
- Experience in delivering trainings on Online Freelancing is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering virtual training sessions.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, and a good command of written and spoken English language.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking, and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates may apply and submit their CVs/Resumes in addition to a Cover Letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) in PDF form, via QADER's online application form on the following Link: Entrepreneurship & Business Development Trainer. Deadline for applying for this post is Sunday 02/05/2021.
“QADER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities, women, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.”
Should you need any support on the application process, please communicate with us via email: [email protected] – phone: 02-2749767.