12 English Qualified Teachers
Short–Term Appointment (Immediate Start)
Pitman Training Palestine Overview
Pitman Training Ramallah forms part of the global Pitman Training network, which has over 120 centers throughout the UK and internationally. Leading the way for growth in development and efficiency within the workplace since 1837, Pitman Training offers the very best training Diploma and Courses in almost every field and mainly the Pitman English course using the Interactive blended training style with UK certificates.
After winning the Gateway to Excellence Program with Al-Nayzak Organisation at Jerusalem Area wich aims to develop the skills of Jerusalemite students from the 8th and 9th grades in their English language in enjoyable productive process
Pitman Training Palestine is currently seeking qualified and experienced native English speakers candidates for the post of English Teachers for our Project at Jerusalem in order to enhance our current English Programme and provide a high standard of teaching to our students (aged 8th and 9th grades).
- Plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate lessons entirely in English
- Maintain attendance and progress records for students
- Check and assess work
- Promote and encourage students to speak only English in class and at school, improving their listening and speaking skills.
- Use teaching materials effectively and share knowledge and experience with the team
- Assist the English Programme Manager and collaborate with the rest of the Pitman English Programme team
- Consistently monitor programme quality, making improvements, if necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Native English speakers preferred
- English teaching qualification
- 1 year experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Availability to work flexibly
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a multicultural team
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, creativity and imagination
- Passionate about working with young people
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
Applicants should fill the application below:
As well as send a cover letter of application outlining their suitability for the role along with CV to:
Please note that only candidates demonstrating how they meet the above criteria will be considered for this position.
Closing date for applications is 5th June 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.