Native English speakers--English As A Second Language Teacher (TESL)-part time/ semester
Are you looking for an exciting teaching position in a developing country? Do you enjoy helping young adults learn new skills and acquire knowledge? Hebron University receives hundreds of undergraduate students each year who enroll in English classes. You will have the opportunity to experience a different culture, meet new people and travel the country. If you think this is the posting for you, we’d love to hear from you.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
- Either two years teaching experience OR hold 120 hour online TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Employment type: Full-time job
- Subjects to teach: English language
- Work hours vary
- Less than 20 teaching hours per week
- Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview level
- Free Accommodation for expats
If you are interested in learning more, please send your application – CV, cover letter and 3 references to [email protected] and we will be in contact to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.