Job Title: English Vacancy
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: Sep 7th, 2021
Human Resource and development (HR&D) is a full-service consultancy and training firm located in Ramallah with a supporting office in Hebron. Since 2007, HR&D has delivered direct consulting services to clients in business and organizational development, monitoring and evaluation, qualitative and quantitative research. HR&D has also designed and implemented specialized capacity building and training sessions for a diverse range of clients in the government and private sectors, as well as for local and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
At HR&D, we strive to advance sustainable development and socio-economic opportunities through innovative skill-building and services that strengthen individuals and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of businesses and organizations. We also aspire to contribute to initiatives aiming at strengthening the rule of law and protecting human rights in Palestine.
Currently, HR&D is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to work in its offices in Ramallah.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and identify Request for Proposals (RFPs) by conducting regular web based researches to explore RFPs.
- Review identified RFPs with supervisor and proposal team to decide which proposals to submit, developing the project proposals as per the requirement and donor.
- Ensures a high quality submission by following proposal-writing standards with emphasis on readability, consistency, and tone.
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Assists in improving proposal writing abilities by evaluating and if necessary re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and establishing templates; implementing any necessary changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Applicants should have at a minimum, a Bachelor's degree in English Language or any related field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Working experience in logistics support
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good strategic planning abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in Proposal Writing may be advantageous
Years of Experience: 0-3
Qualified candidates interested in applying for this position, should send their resumes and the contact information for at least three references to the following email: [email protected] no later than September 7th, 2021.
Please include “Job application/ English Vacancy" the subject line of your email.