Engineering Advisor for Non-Revenue Water Management Project
Tetra Tech International Development (International Development Jobs - Tetra Tech) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for an Institutional Support Advisor position on an anticipated four-year USAID-funded task order in the West Bank.
The purpose of this project is to improve Palestinians' access to safe, reliable, sustainable, and climate-resilient water services through: 1) the development and strengthening of the institutional capacity of the Hebron, Halhul, and Dura water utilities for sustainable, reliable, and climate-resilient water delivery service; 2) the implementation of strategic infrastructure works to support the objective of the activity; 3) the design and implementation of innovative solutions to expand the use of smart water management technologies for efficient, timely, and transparent water management; and 4) the design and implementation of innovative measures and public awareness campaigns to promote effective water governance at the utility and foster social behavioral change toward more efficient and responsible water use practices and trends. The Engineering Advisor is expected to oversee engineering design work, construction management, and construction activities. S/he will work with other technical and administrative staff to ensure collaboration with donors and local counterparts and key stakeholders at the municipal level. This is expected to be a full-time position based in the West Bank.
* Supervises technical personnel
* Directs and supervises engineering design work, construction management services, and construction activities.
* During the design phase, reviews A&E subcontractor qualifications, approves conceptual design, supervises the design process, and ensures the design meets the required building codes, standard, regulations, and requirements.
* Certifies that s/he has reviewed and approved the engineering design package.
* Acts as the primary liaison between Tetra Tech, USAID, the water utilities, and Israeli officials for infrastructure related issues.
* Oversees the timely applications for required approvals and permits from the relevant authorities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
* Must be a U.S. licensed civil or mechanical engineer.
* Must have at least ten (10) years of professional experience in the design and construction management of water infrastructure systems of similar size and scope of the Task Order.
* Be present at the Task Order site (West Bank) on a full-time basis throughout the entire infrastructure work.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech's IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/EngineeringAdvisor
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and submit only the requested documentation as part of your application. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 550 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees — 27,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation with your application process, contact our Global Talent Operations team.