Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Employment Shuttle Coach
For a period of 12 months, renewable
In the framework of food security and livelihoods programming in West Bank, the Employment Shuttle Coach will support Head of Project in the implementation, monitoring and field evaluation of projects. The Employment Shuttle Coach will collaborate fully with the Head of Project in the following general tasks:
- To develop and carry out coaching of groups and individual beneficiaries on skill for employment, in order to support enrolment in the labour market.
- To assess beneficiaries’ skills, interests and required development in order to direct them towards needed professional and vocational trainings.
- To network and broker with potential employers to secure opportunities for beneficiaries.
In the current context, the Employment Shuttle Coach will:
- Define, in coordination with the team, the activities work plan related to employment skills development.
- Implement the activities of the project according to the planning and in direct coordination with the rest of the team.
- Support project beneficiaries to create networks and connections in the market to secure job opportunities.
- Participate in the data collection for project activity evaluation or for communication purposes under the supervision of the Head of Project.
- Training of beneficiaries participating in the project on the different topics related to employability.
- Coordinate with external trainers hired by AAH to deliver specific trainings for beneficiaries within the employment training manual.
- Prepare all training materials and work methodology to develop the employability technical training together with the Head of Project.
- Develop capacity building plan for each beneficiary and follow up on the implementation of the plan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- University degree in Social Sciences: Psychology, Pedagogy, Social Education, Development Studies, Administration and Management, Social Work, Sociology and the like.
- Proven relevant field experience in food security context in the West Bank
- Minimum of 2 years managing, training and/or energizing teams
- Minimum experience of 2 years working on projects of social and/or employment insertion of people in situation of exclusion or social vulnerability.
- Experience in internship programs and/or supervising projects focusing on soft skills for employability will be an asset.
- Knowledge of career plans development
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to influence others.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Team worker.
- Ability to work in complex environments with challenges.
- Excellent in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
- Valid Driving License.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 11/04/2019
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.