Duty station: Ramallah - with travel to Tubas and Hebron Offices as required
Reports to: Country Logistics Manager
Accountable to: Finance Manager, emergency Finance Coordinator, Finance and Admin Emergency Response Officer and Team
Work in Coordination with: Emergency response Team, Gaza Staff , Operations Manager
Contract: Full time - 6 months duration (renewable upon needs)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the execution of all procurement procedures/activities for both projects and operational costs and ensure that all procurement procedures are carried out in accordance with to WW procurement procedures manual, SOP and donor guidelines. Including but not limited to; Writing and managing tenders, writing high level contracts, contract management and follow up, receiving shipments and freight, custom clearance/ shipping procedures and executing lower level procurement based on needs.
- Monitoring and ensuring a smooth-running general supply chain activities and administration and the respect of the implemented procedures, proposing adjustments where needed.
- Being responsible for a procurement database and the correct filing and archiving of the project procurement documentation to guarantee the availability and the coherence of data to internal and external stakeholders and support audit preparation.
- Ensure and establish fleet management systems in line with new context and operations including supporting the security management team in adequate movement planning, requests and follow up.
- Ensure premise and operational cost management (including GH’s and offices) both in the WB and Gaza. This includes supporting the operational start up and mobilization needed in new areas in emergency settings.
- Ensure the asset database and emergency communication systems are developed and managed appropriately.
- Interact with the other members of the logistics team as well as working directly with project managers to ensure all shared objectives are met. Liaison is also required with senior management team.
- Deploy clear new process for ongoing Market Assessments and vendor partnerships aimed at identifying pre-qualified contractors and suppliers. Expand the existing vendor database and mange all vendor relationships.
- Performing any other tasks within the scope of the role, as directed by supervision and according to the needs of the mission in a dynamic context.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Logistics Officer or Coordinator with INGO in development or humanitarian contexts;
- Flexibility, organizational and coordination skills.
- Excellent English and Arabic (oral and written);
- Highly adaptable and reactive in fast paced, fluid and evolving emergency contexts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Proactive and motivated to take on new challenges and develop processes and improvements.
- Stress Management and excellent time management to be able to deal with high workload in a demanding setting.
- Commitment to WW values and Principles
Interested candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter, both in English and Position in the email subject, to [email protected] no later than 26th of Nov 2023