Title: Electrical Inspector (Three Positions)
Location: Gaza, Tulkarem, Yatta
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire highly qualified candidates for the positions of Electrical Inspector in Gaza, Tulkarem and Yatta.
Working under the supervision of the Construction Projects Manager, the Inspector must have experience with inspection techniques, codes, regulations, contract specifications and drawings, recordkeeping and reporting duties to fulfil the required responsibilities and tasks. The positions are based in Gaza, Tulkarem and Yatta.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited university.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at sites as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules;
- Carry out all Electrical Works and equipment installation inspection
- Perform and document field verification and prepare inspector reports.
- Review submittals and shop drawing and prepare review comments.
- Review contractor’s claims and change order and recommend.
- Recommends necessary revisions to the technical specifications to improve the quality of works and services.
- Review contractors Submittals including shop drawing, method statements and material submittals; Review contractor’s claims and change order and recommend.
- Review project tender documents such as design drawing, specifications, and BOQ
- Follow up and witness testing and commissioning and the maintenance occurred during testing and commissioning
- Review taking off sheets and payments
- USAID experience is considered a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited university is required.
-Electrical Engineer with minimum 6 years of demonstrable work experience in relevant field.
-Very Good command of English language is needed.
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Monday, August 20, 2018 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the position and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line” Electrical Inspector” and for which of the locations you are applying for (Gaza, Tulkarem or Yatta). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.