An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design of electrical projects.
- Supervising the implementation of projects according to the specifications of local and international laws
- Audit and check contractors' work according to laws, procedures and specifications
- Reviewing, auditing and approving project abstracts
- Able to coordinate with different systems engineers.
- The ability to prepare reports, bills of quantities, and communicate
- Familiarity with and knowledge of electrical testing devices and everything related to electrical testing systems and measurements on the low voltage networks and low current network.
- Familiarity with and knowledge of programmed logic controllers and remote control and monitoring devices
- Follow up the installation and programming of control devices
- Has the ability to deal with devices, review, audit and operate BMS and PLC devices
- Maintenance of public buildings.
- Ability to read and understand catalogs, specifications and electrical drawings.
- The ability to prepare electrical diagrams using computer programs and related programs.
- The ability to deal with various types of electrical and electronic devices and identify faults.
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a grade of “very good” at least, with a specialization in Power Electricity
- He is a member of the Engineers association.
- Familiarity with computer programs, programming and related engineering programs
- Fluency in Arabic and English, reading, writing and speaking
- The ability to manage, analyze and propose appropriate solutions
- The ability to carry out field work and transportation and to withstand work pressure
- Having a leadership personality and taking responsibility and initiative
- Documented work experience of not less than five years
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 12 September, 2021