The Electrical Engineer shall be responsible for the “Smart Power System” to ensure adequate power for the plant at all times from the three main supply sources; GEDCO, Digestor Gas Generation and Solar PV, including the emergency standby diesel generators. Suitable candidates should have at least 5 years appropriate experience, preferably with an international background.
Responsible for the running, maintenance and repair of all electrical equipment, to monitor the workings of the WWTP both onsite and via the SCADA System, to report to and operate/change settings as directed by the Operations engineer, Deputy Plant Manager, Plant Manager.
- Responsible for the operation of all electrical equipment.
- Works closely with the Mechanical Engineer on all aspects of the treatment plant and CPS.
- Monitors and operates via the SCADA System all plant/pump station electrical equipment and suggests process changes based on collected PLC/SCADA data analysis and visual inspections.
- Performs routine checks and diagnose components and system problems and troubleshoots process and suggests process decisions.
- Ensures that component/system operates correctly and that all safety rules are followed.
- Ensures plant efficiency meets or exceeds guaranteed performance values, monitors water lines, sludge lines and digester system.
- Maintains and records data in logbook and computer databases.
- Suggests operational decisions and assists with maintenance decisions based on review of directives, laboratory data and log book entries from previous shifts.
- Checks, evaluates and keeps records of all Operation and Maintenance Cards for each individual item of electrical equipment.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of electric motors, drives, cabling, panels and other electrical facilities which are incorporated into the WWTP and CPS.
- Knowledge of SKADA and instrumentation.
- Experience in dealing with computer/electrical instrumentation equipment.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word and Excel etc.).
- Lives in Gaza strip.
- 45 years of age or less.
Qualified candidates should complete the Employment Application and submit it online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.