This position will support the Coordination and implementation of the Education Core Project models at the zonal level and support their operations in the field. This entails managing the planning, research, needs assessment, implementation, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, Quality assurance, networking and other responsibilities; and regularly assess the priorities to identify key issues for World Vision to address.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Social Science or a relevant subject.
- Four years of experience in project coordination and implementation.
- Experience in project needs assessment, data collection, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in relevant fields of education programs, and community based implementation and governmental and non-governmental partnerships.
- Experience working with local government and community based organisations is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity, abilities to work as a team.
- Effective in written and oral communication; able to speak and write with a proper standard of English.
- Computer literacy; Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Committed to achieve quality results and services
- Integrity and strong identification with World Vision’s Core Values
Note: This is a short - term position (contract duration: 10 months). For more details and application, please refer to the link: Officer II-N, Education.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.