% of time - Activity
55% Technical planning, implementation, and management
- Annual implementation of the core project model Learning Roots, Education in Emergencies, and other education projects assigned.
- Actively collaborate with the team on the Child resilience project in order to follow up for future education plans for the project.
- Other delegated coordination tasks/projects.
25% Management, evaluation and learning
- Ensure to follow the proper financial and procurement management as per the systems used by WV JWG
- Ensure proper collection of projects data for successful learning, Monitoring and evaluation
Successfully submit needed reporting on a regular basis (at least semi-annual and annual basis)
20% Communication and advocacy
- Maintains required successful relationships with local stakeholders, most importantly the Ministry of education represented in the directorates, different departments and schools.
- Contribute to WV JWG communication plan and the It Takes a World to End Violence against Children (ITAW) campaign.
- Conduct advocacy activities and collect and document all necessary communication content to produce stories and reports of programs and projects as per WV JWG plans and strategies.
Any other delegated tasks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
Candidates are required to have at least 3-5 years of experience of working in project/program coordination with a track record of working with education and life skills related programs/sectors.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
A graduate degree in education, social sciences or any other relevant discipline.
Preferred additional certificates in ToT, project management and coordination.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience working in local settings (West Bank) with local government and community based organisations is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity, abilities to work as a team.
- Effective in written and oral communication; able to speak and write with a proper standard of English. Good report writing skills.
- Computer literacy; Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Committed to achieve quality results and services
- Integrity and strong identification with World Vision’s Core Values
Travel and/or Work Environment The coordinator will be based in Jenin office with occasional local travel
Physical Requirements None
Language A very good level of English language is required
☒ Deliver Results
☒ Build Relationships
☒ Learn and Develop
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults